Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Totally Chocolately

[Mood: Full]
[Music: My Chemical Romance - Helena]

When I feel depressed,its chocolate I go 2.I just ate a whole bar.......Damn........I feel totally guilty now. *siGh*
My mum watched a little of "One Tree Hill" 2day and decide tht today is the last time I'm ever gonna watch it.She said tht am only 15 and I shouldnt watch stuff about high skool kidz goin around havin sex and babies......fuck.....thts like my most favourite tv show ever...I've never been so obbssed with a show like this before.....my mum is just wayy too fussy....Thank God I can download epsiodes....or else I don't know wht I'll do......I feel so damn chocolately rite now...must be the chocolate latte.....I feel like gettin drunk 2 nite and I have no idea why.......ok maybe I have a slight idea why

I alwayz put myself in fucked up messed and I alwayz have no idea how 2 get out.....I need to getaway.....to somewhere far,far away.....I think the chocolate is takin effect....cause am fuckin crappin here....am gonna do some maths homework now.....Nit3ZzzZZzzZZ.....

No comments: