Sunday, September 11, 2005

It's been good lately..

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Fall Out Boy - Sugar We're Going down]

Went out with Esther yesterday.It was totally fun.We went to Pyramid....watched "Dukes of Hazzard"..it was a really funny flick..Johhny Knoxville is a really funny comedian and a hott one too.....Jessica Simpson had the most stupiest role of all..she had more scenes showing off her body then sayin anything....thts why I like her sister better...shes smarter...anywayz...it was seriesly funny cause durin the movie everytime there was a scene with Jessica wearin something skimpy..Esther kept whacking me cause I kinda dragged her to watch it..lol...after tht we went window shoppin and ate quite a bit on the way....lol.....it was all good....came back at 7pm....after tht hanged around the house and watched tv....I had a really really cool day...

Did nothing much 2day...am bored...seriesly bored...I think I'll go watch F1 with my dad..hope Micheal does well...GO Ferari!!!!!

ChowZzz..

No comments: