Saturday, September 03, 2005

This is the way the weekend should be darlin'

[Mood: Happy/Tired]
[Music: Jay Sean - Stolen]

I've been havin a really good weekend...wow....havent said tht in quite a while..I went to KL yesterday nite,had dinner at Park Royal..its this cute little hotel btw..then a little walk round.My sister has gone to some church trip and all,so I've ben havin a peaceful,calm weekend....I do miss her though....*sigh*...anywayz went to Kl today afternoon yetz again cause my dad wanted to get some stuff,so I decided to shop a little.

I got this really cute top from Voir,which I fell in love with at first sight..I know it sounds weird but before I get some type of clothin,I have to fall in luv with it cause then I'll know, I'll wear it..so yeah I know am weird....Anyway now I'll have to find a skirt to go with that.I shall go skirt shoppin one day..soon..real soon......I spent practically half the day there btw....just lookin round..we just kept walkin a lotz...it was fun....I had a good time....rite now am so darn tired...my legs are hurtin so fuckin badly....I shall go and wait for "One Tree Hill" to start.....

P.S>> Never wear heels for shoppin...it'll kill your feet alive....ALIVE....BAH

No comments: