Friday, August 25, 2006

An open heart is suicide in my philosphy

[Mood: Emo]
[Music: Evanescence - Going Under]

Stuck at this very moment,
Something does not feel right,
I've never really took time,
To listen to my heart,
Let it have a say in all this,
And as I sit quietly,
Trying to hear,
In the silence,
Am hoping for the truth,
Even its something I don't wanna know,
Cause sometimes the truth,
Is the last thing thing you want to hear.

Take it back, take it all back now
The things I gave, like the taste of my kiss on your lips,
I miss that now
I can't try any harder than I do
All the reasons I gave,
Excuses I made for you
I'm broken in two.

Without pain,
There would be no suffering.
Without suffering, we would never learn from our mistakes.
To make it right - pain && suffering is the key to all windows,
Without it there is no way of life.

Yes I do know how it feels,
To sit on the edge of your bed,
Listening to a sad song and wishing,
It would all just end.

Toughest parts in life is deciding
When to give up or just try harder.

No comments: