Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Te Busque(I looked for you)

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Nelly Furtado ft. Juanes - Te Busque]


Dayz are going by,
So fast that I can't seem to hold onto much,
Being forced to grow up,
That I can't seem to have time to sit down and breath in moments,
Havin to make decisions and letting go,
Never really thought that I would have to come to this very day,
But I gotta catch up with these times,
Holdin dear to the people I love,
And lettin go of the ones that seem to have no hope,
I guess this is what it feels like to GROW UP,
It really is no FUN.


Isn't it ironic?
When we're young - we can't wait to be old,
Now that we're old - we wish we could be young again.


Your not the person who you used to be,
The one I want who wanted me.
And that's a shame but,
There's only so many tears that you can cry,
Before it drains the light right from your eyes.
And I can't go on that way.
So I'm letting go of everything we were.
But It doesn't mean it doesn't hurt.


On the phone a year later, he asked her if she missed him.Her reply was "I don't miss you, I miss the guy who talked to me every second he could, who sat home on Saturday nights when we couldn't be together thinking of me....The guy who was my shoulder to lean after a bad day, The guy who told me he'll alwayz love me, That's the guy I miss. How could I miss you? I don't even know you."


~XoXo~

No comments: