Monday, August 21, 2006

Photograph momentz!

[Mood: Happy/Sick]
[Music: Snow Patrol - Run]

It's been a while since the last update but thingz have rather uneventful dearies and I've been drowning in skool work is still is actually...Newayz...

Friday I headed to skool after 2 weeks of not being there and notta much has changed,not many ppl attended cause it was the last day and all.Also everyone was studyin even on the last day but we had more privilages to talk and all.Kinda laid back.Had lunch with Kc,Vitz,Shaun and Samuel,tht was fun.We kept crappin a lot as usual,shufflin through bizzare topics..lolz....The teachers took turns at chapel and talked bout the semester.That was bout it.Headed home around 3 somethin and had to get ready for the gatherin thing.

Went to Denise's place rather early like an hour plus but the organizing community was there and I helped out a lil here and there and it's a pity cause us gurlz were unsure on how to fry fries(:P) and the coach who teaches football at skool helped out.The guyz were doin the bbq and then more ppl arrived.Vitz and a few others...hanged with them a while and then ppl started gettin thrown into the pool soon enough.Everyone was screamning and holdin onto the doors..lolz...it was definately a hilarious sight...I was thinkin twice bout goin in and all but if I didn't I was gonna get thrown in with my jeans and all...hanged a lil with Michelle,Esther,Christine and Rachel...and then changed and got thrown in along with Michelle...I don't really remember by whom though...but whenever anyone got out,you were bound to see them back in again..lolz....this turned out to be a more pool party thing then a gatherin actually..haha...had dinner and watched a lil of "Benchwarmers"..seemed reallllly dumb and all...then had some games and talent time..Belinda's dance team won..hanged around for a lil with Vitz and Michelle....said our goodbyes and then headed home.I was freakin tired and all..slept around 3 somethin after a lil bit of onlining.Had a fuckin great time!

Went down to my grandparents place the next morning and was totally worn.Slept and was bored pretty much the whole day and was hooked on this book I was reading.It was from the Redemption series...borrowed it from the gf..it was really intersting and all...came home bout 10 somethin and put the neighrbours to sleep with my organ playing...*BAH*...

Sunday was very very slow.Didn't go nowhere after church and came home and slept somemore.Onlined a lil and filled the gf bout the events on Friday since she couldn't make it and all.Had dinner and read till bout 3 in the morning.

It's been ok lately and am glad I had great weekend.Wonderful time with my frenz..gosh I love you guyz soooo much!!!......Bet you know tht....(:P)

I'm down with the cold and am aching...fuck...goin to go get some sleep...loadz of sleep...*worning outz*

When life gives you a hundred reasons to cry;
Show life that you have a thousand reasons to smile

~Hugz~

No comments: