Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Lights Will Guide You Home

[Mood: Daydreamin]
[Music: Avril Lavigne - Falling Down]

First day of skool still do give me butterflies.I have no idea why but they just do.I was nervous in the car but calmed down when I reached skool grounds.The classes are the same and thank God I have the same teacher.Not many new students this year so I didn't have to start learning new names.Did some math but I was occupied with my phone for the whole day.I was sms-ing and dealin with this rather large drama ad my darlin gf was my shoulder to cling on while Eddy was tryin to cheer me up the whole time with Abel tryin to give advice whenever he could and tellin me I could borrow his shoulder for the day..lolz.I missed Vitz a lot tht day!! I was pretty much upset for the whole time and was not in the mood to watch "King Kong".It's family tradition that we watch a dvd,have dinner or do something as a family on fridayz.Hanged on the phone even more and everything was fixed by that nite and it's good now.

The rest of my weekend was sorta of a bore.Mostly I spent time on the phone or online.The internet sorta suxs rite now cause I can't seem to download anything,just that it better be fixed by Jan 17 or I'll be really mad! OTH is coming back darlins!!!

My year is startin out pretty well but am still procrastinating.Will work on that soon or I'm gonna be stuck in high skool for the rest of my life.I NEED to study.





Its not who you spend the most time with,
Its who you have the best memories with.

No comments: