Sunday, December 31, 2006

This Are What The Teenage dayz Are Made Of

[Mood: Content]
[Music: Dashboard Confessional - Don't Wait]

This year I've got through so much and collected so many picture perfect memories.Learned so much,laughed my heart out,cried my soul out and made mistakes.I do have a couple of regrets but I really don't feel like taking them back.I fell in love this year and got my heart shattered.I found love with my frenz and I've learned to apperiacte them ever so much cause they're really my support system.They've made me smile through rainy dayz and have lent their shoulders all the time.I love you guyz sooo much!!!!!This time around I've learned to lean on my lil sister a little bit here and there too.I know she really cares for me and thankz dear for hearing me rant all night sometimes.I do apperiacte it all.


I did work on a couple of resolutions for 2007.I came up with 25.Mostly its about becoming a better person and working a lot harder in school.I really do wanna graduate next year and that means workin my ass off .I planned to enjoy high skool the fullest next year cause I know am never gonna get this time back again and it's alwayz been said that these are gonna be the best years of my life.I'm gonna live dayz to fullest,love with everything I've got and have the time of my life! I know things are not gonna get any easier and there's are gonna be my fair share of trials but I'm gonna fight for what I want and continue leaning on my support system. Lovin life and enjoyin the ride!

Happy New Year With Love Everyone~


The teenage years are the best years of our lives.
Even though there's tons of drama, tears & heartbreaks,
There's also friends that you trust will never leave your side.
There's the boy who whenever you see you get butterflies in your stomach..
There's parties & breaking the rules.
Now tell me, at what other point in your life are you going to be able to have all those things at once?

No comments: