Saturday, December 09, 2006

Put On The Famous Smile To Avoid The Questions

[Mood: Confuzzeled]
[Music: Fall Out Boy - I got a dark alley and a bad idea that says you should shut your mouth]


Layer One: On The Outside
Name: Ezreena
Birthdate: 26 March 1990
Current Status: It's complicated
Eye Color: Black
Hair Color: Black
Righty or Lefty: Lefty
Zodiac Sign: Aries


Layer Two: On The Inside
Your Heritage: 3/4 Indian,1/4Chinese
Your Fears: Reptiles and bugs
Your Weakness: ummm...
Your Perfect Pizza: Pepperoni,cheese,chicken,more cheese


Layer Three: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow
Your Thoughts First Waking Up: Skool work,dayz scheulede
Your Bedtime: Anywhere from 12-3 A.M
Your Most Missed Memory: A few..


Layer Four: Your Pick
Pepsi or Coke: Vanilla Coke!!
McDonald's or Burger King: Mc'ds
Single or Group Dates: Single
Adidas or Nike: Nike
Tea or Nestea: Nestea
Chocolate or Vanila: Vanilla
Cappucinno or Coffee: Cappucinno


Layer Five: Do You...
Smoke: Nopez
Curse: Yea
Take a shower: Hell yeah!
Have a crush: Yupz
Think you've been in love: Yea
Go to school: Yupz
Want to get married: Yea I do
Believe in yourself: Oh yeah!
Think you're a health freak: Not really


Layer Six: In The Past Month
Drank Alcohol: I think so
Gone to the mall: Yeah
Been on Stage: Yeah,awards nite
Eaten Sushi: Nopez..dont like it
Dyed Your Hair: Nah


Layer Seven: Have You Ever...
Played A Stripping Game: Nopez
Changed Who You Were To Fit In: Nah


Layer Eight: Age Your Hoping...
To Be Married: 26/27


Layer Nine: In a Girl/GuyBest
Eye Color: I don't really mind
Best Hair Color: As long as it isnt somethin drastic
Short Hair or Long Hair: Short..guyz with long hair are sorta a turn off..


Layer Ten: What Were You Doing?
In a minute: Listenin to AFI
1 hour ago: Havin lunch
4.5 hours ago: Sleepin
1 month ago: Studyin
1 year ago: Loadz


Layer Eleven: Finish The Sentence
I Love: my family and frenz
I Feel: confuzzeled
I Hate: posers
I Hide: and you seek
I Miss: a certain someone
I Need: to sleep!!!


I got tagged by Sam...*BAH*...


"A broken heart is when you are crying yourself to sleep every night and yet crying more and more each morning."

No comments: