Tuesday, December 05, 2006

We keep On Waiting On The World To Change

[Mood: Worried]
[Music: John Mayer - Waiting On The World To Change]

Requirements:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the questions. ( Lyrics may be inserted as well, depending on your preference.)
4. DON'T CHEAT.

1) How am I feeling today?
Fergie ft. Ludacris - Glamarous{Okies maybe am feelin a lil glam..}

2) Where will I get married?
Kangta ft Vaness - Scandal{this isnt too good}

3) What is my best friend's theme song?
Joss Stone - Right To Be Wrong{Yeah this could be one of her theme songs..."I've got a right to be wrong,my mistakes will make me strong"}

4) What was high school like?
Ashley Parker Angel - Where Did You Go?{O..kies,am still not done with high skool though..so this is irrelavant}

5) What is the best thing about me?
Jason Mraz - Geek In The Pink{"I don't care what you might think about me"..guess I don't really care what others say...}

6) How is today gonna be?
Unwritten Law - Because of You

7) What is in store this week?
MXPX - Play It Loud{Somethin punkish maybe...}

8) What song describes my parents?
Lindsay Lohan - Nobody Till You{This just doesnt make much sense}

9) How is my life going?
Ne Yo - Sexylove{"You keep me sprung..keep me running back to you"}

10) What song will they play at my funeral?
Tata Young - El Nin-Yo!{hell no!!}

11) How does the world see me?
Justin Timberlake - Sexyback{Oh yeah baby....Am BRINGING SEXYBACK!!!}

12) What do my friends see in me?
Fall Out Boy - I've Got A Dark Alley And A Bad Idea That Says You Should Shut Your Mouth{ HuhH??}


13) Do people secretly lust about me?
Pink - Trouble{guess am in trouble...}


14) How can I make myself happy?
The Afters - Someday


15) What should I do with my life?
Jennifer Lopez - Play{omg...this is just wrong!}


16) Will I ever have children?
Faith Hill - Breathe{Okies this as a yes..lolz}


17) What is some good advice?
U2 - Beautiful Day


18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Cassie - Me&U{*sizzinlin*...hahaha}


19) What does everyone else think of my current life?
Nsync - It's Gonna Be Me{"Every lil thing I do never seems enough for you"}


20) What type of men do you like?
Usher - Yeah{I really do NOT like players!}


21) Will you get married?
Breaking Benjamin - Diary of Jane{bizzarro!!}


22) Where will I live?
Cascada - Everytime We Touch{Guess with the one I love..hehe}


23) What should I do with my love life?
J Lo - Jenny In The Block{rite...}


24) What will your dying words be?
Low Millions - Statue{sweet!}


25) When I'm having sex I say?
The Cranberries - Linger{LOL!!!}


26) When ( not what ) I meet a guy/girl for the first time I say?
Gavin Degraw - We Belong Together{They'll probably run away and never wanna see me again ..}


27) When my parents are angry I say?
Keith Urban - You'll Think Of Me{HAHAHA!!!!....hell yeah they'll think of me...}

No comments: