Monday, December 18, 2006

Standing From Here

[Mood: Sick]
[Music: Nelly Furtado - Try]


Well fellow readers and spam taggers..it's been a while and dayz have been rather eventful and busy and ever so tiring and on top of all that I had to end up with the oh-so-horrible fever....*sulking*....I've finally found time for myself...

Decided to go for the Planetshakers event on Thursday and a bunch of us decided to hang there from 3 in the afternoon.The bunch was Kc,Eddy,Vitz,Sis and Marielle.We had sorta tea and A &W,messed around with this malay guy who sms-ed Vitz and he thought he was Saiful and we played along.ROFL.He asked to come out in a hurry and we were like no you go home first and then he said to wait in front of the Bomba and then we were like you go to the hospital and from then on he didnt get a reply back.hahaha.Guess he found the real guy by then.Watched Eragon.It was okies I guess but the beginning was effin borin,the ending wasnt too bad.Half way we were talkin,laughing and throwing popcorn around.Played a bit of pool and bowlin and then had dinner and Secret Recipe.Soon enough everyone's parents decided to have dinner at Pyramid.Our phones were ringin off the hook.Headed for the concert after that,had a great time and then went home around 11 somethin.Was dead tired when I got home.

Felt like an elephant was on my head that mornin.Lazyed aroud and then got ready for carollin that evening.Was feelin sorta sick and all but managed to pull myself together.Carollin was fun and all.Came home around 1 somethin.Crawled to my room and came down with a fever.I was horrible the next mornin.Feelin totally sore and havin an awful headache.Was takin all sort of pills for the rest of the day.Had a Christmas event that evening.Goodness knows how I manage to pull myself through.The event was real nice.Chatted on the phone and then slept around 12 somethin.

After church headed to One Utama.Had lunch there and then just walked around.Am really not a big fan of that place.Alwayz soo freakin packed.Had a fren at my place for the rest of the day.Went to the Mamak at nite and then watched the OTH shoot-out episode.Did tear a lil though..tht episode alwayz moves me a lotz..

It's turnin out ot be a very slow Monday and am tragically bored and still in a lot of pain.I think I'll just go catch more sleep.


I'll help you [ u p ]when life gets you (d.o.w.n)
Remember to smile & never frown.
Live life crazy with no regrets,
Never look back;
But never forget.

No comments: