Tuesday, December 19, 2006

It's Not Until You're Broken,That You Know What You're Made Of

[Mood: Tired]
[Music: Nelly Furtado - All Good Things(Come To An End)]




Flames To Dust
Lovers To Friends
Why Do All Good Things Come To An End?



I feel so grown up today.I think I just dealed with this situation in the most mature of manner.I was afraid to lose a fren but its amazing how things have a way of falling into place.We started out with a fight but I think we just knew what was coming.I guess at times you just have to accept the fact that some things are just not meant to be.I wasn't in a bundle of tears like I usual am but I reasonable discussed what are we to do with the situation and by the end of the night we were laughing again.I think this is one of the greatest lessons I've learnt this year.This is relationship has taught me a whole lot and I don't regret any of it.If I had to do it all over, I wouldn't change it a bit.


No comments: