Saturday, December 30, 2006

It's That Time of The Year Again!

[Mood: Joyful]
[Music: Clay Aiken - Joy To The World]


It's the best time of the year and am grateful for so much this year.My christmas did start out a little bumpy but the gf said I should try my very best to have a wonderful christmas and my sis was you wait and see what happens.I did get my christmas miracle after all!

The usual family tradition during christmas eve is usually having an absolutely wonderful dinner,laugh a whole lot and eat a whole lot more.We had an extra guest this year.A long distance relative shared christmas with us this year.Dinner was the bomb and I got wonderful gifts by everyone.Got loadz of those retro dresses I wanted so much! Christmas day was spent lazing around with the family and we had open house at night.That was real fun.And out of the blue Jarrett and Daniel decided to get beer.It was a real miracle my parents didn't see it and I had a lil too much to drink.Was a lil dizzy after that and I so cleverly decided to hang on the phone after that.Talked crapped a lot and thankz darlin for puttin up with me that nite(:P)My mum came to me and asked what wasnt I hangin with everyone downstairs and I dramatized to her.LOL~! Am smart that way.She hugged me and said I shouldn't be so dramatic about life.haha.The rest of night was spent chatting with aunts and uncles.Slept at 5 in tht morning

Left to my grandparents place the next morning.Didn't do much there,just chilled and relaxed.Went to the beach the next day and came home prety late that night.The rest of the week was spent onlining,just watching tv or sleeping.Yes I've been sleeping a lot lately! On Friday decided to go watch "Night At The Museum".Went with a fren.I had a good time,the movie was really good! Came home around 6 and went for a family dinner.Decided to watched "Lord of the Rings 2".But I got bored half way through and went to hang on the phone.Had Major! drama and I had deal with everything...

It's lunch time.And am starved.I'm gonna go find something to do throughout the day.

Merry Christmas Ya'll!!!!

No comments: