Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas this year was definately different but in a good way! :)


It started with the Christmas Eve service at church and I invited Thiru and he brought a friend along. Service was good..I was part of the choir this year...It was rather fun actually though I was very reluctant to join at first...Had dinner at church and had a great time chatting with Thiru and his friend..Gosh they are seriously a ball of fun!


Headed back home around 11ish..An uncle of mine came over and we had cookies and coffee and played crackers!..More like my dad was playing crackers though...lol...

Next day I pretty much bummed at home and had family dinner at Hilton that night. That was real fun! Loads of fruit cake and I was in the mood for an assortment of cheese!

The below are piccys of the extended family:







Well am off to Seremban tomorrow and then Penang after!! Gosh its gonna be a galore of food...After that its back to a strict pilates routine!

-It's That Time of The Year-


No comments: