Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Happy Christmas Eve everyone!!

So the last few days I've been busy with:

1. Doing the Annual Mall Deco checks! - Which included Pavilion, Subang Parade, Parade and KLCC...I think Pavilion was the best though!! The snow thing they had was sooo magical! I felt 5 all over again...lol

2. Bumming at home, playing cafe world and muching on loadz of fruit cake

3. Baking! - Gingerbread, cornflake cookies and tarts

4. Choir practice! - Yesterday's practice was the most intense though...Seriously!..Like I nearly lost my voice..But caramel macchiato made it all better :)

5. Pampering myself - Manicure and trip to the saloon..Seriously it was so difficult to find a manicure shop that wasn't full!

So yeah that was pretty much it. I've really enjoyed days like this...But I have a feeling am gonna get bored of it very the soon enough...

Here are some pictures of my whereabouts:













No comments: