Friday, December 18, 2009

The Wander Abouts

So I decided to go check out Taylor's new campus today. Mostly because I so don't wanna be one of those many students wandering around looking for their classes and using that excuse to be late..lol..I know I sound like such a good student!

Left home around 9 ish. Me and dad drove to the mechanic to drop dad's car which is awesomely dented a little here and there. Then dad dropped me at college. Thiru came and got me and I was in the mood for indian breakfast. We went to this Indian shop nearby and I had springhoppers...We had a major gossip session and then headed to the campus. It has pretty easy access actually and its huge!! Gosh its gonna be major exercise getting around..rawr..But it looks really good. Am really glad I sticked with taylors! :D

Headed to pyramid after that to meet up with Thiru's middle eastern friends. A guy name Amin and Sia.Followed them around while they did grocery shopping and then headed back to Amin's place in Suriamas. Played PS 2 for a bit and had lunch there. Authentic middle eastern stuff.Was really good! It was really hilarious though how Thiru kept getting teased for eating in such an "unmanly" wayy..lol...That's cause he does not take spicy very much.

Headed home around 4 ish and here I am bumming around..I've got choir practice in a bit..I should try to get some rest now...

-Lovez-

No comments: