Thursday, February 09, 2006

Highlights

[Mood: Sleepy]
[Music: The Pros and Cons of Breathing - Fall Out Boy]

Well it's been a pretty uneventful week.There has been a bit of drama here and there though.As you all know,my life is addicted to drama.I've been doing a lotz of studying lately though maybe because I've been procrastinating a lotz and all...long story...and so know my mum has given some time limit to finish up my work and all.*Sheesh*

Other than that,there's been notta much.Oh and the highlight of the week is...I dont have to do PMR!!..which is good news since I pay no attention at tuition and all.Tht's cause it's just way to early for me.The teacher notices that I guess.....cause I alwayz like am about to sleep on the table anytime soon...

I'll most probably be goin to skool next Fri.I know you guyz....I've been saying next week for quite a while nowz but it'll definately be next fri.I know you wanna kill me for that Vitto!!...LOL...I miss you lotz darlin'!!!...And this goes to Esther as well..since she wants to kill me as well.....am victimazed too much..if theres such a word...

Well ppl I gotta go attend to some science crap...I hate that freakin subject....speacially if it has to do with memorizing cell names...fuck....
~MuaX~

No comments: