Tuesday, February 21, 2006

The Partial Mid Week

[Mood: Casually bored]
[Music:Tyler Hilton - That's How Love Should Be]

Well Ppl its the mid week,nearly the mid week.My weekend was quite,more like too quite and all.Haven't been out much lately.Sadly....
So the good news is I finished the school work and I need to do and all and am officialy free!! Am a free person!
Which is a such relief after one hell of a hectic week that consisted of late nights and lookin dead every mornin and all.

Besides that,theres nothin much goin on lately.The usually stuff.But usually at quite times of the month such as these,I'll be rather emo and all but I have been in a very happy go lucky mood lately.It's just that somethin's been keepin me very happy lately and am just real glad.

That's pretty much it.I guess.
Well am gonna find somethin 2 do....

"Am gonna muster every ounce of confidence I have,For You I Will BabY"

No comments: