Saturday, February 25, 2006

I'm Gonna Muster Every Ounce of Confidence I Have,For You I Will

[Mood: Very Happy]
[Music:Teddy Geiger - For You I Will(Confidence)]

Yesterday was one hell of nice day.Well I went to school bout 10:00 something.The new place isnt that great..I miss the old place loadz..guess cause of the old memories of running around a lotz there and all.The lunch place just looks sad and the environment is plain borin ...anywayz..it was nice to see all the old people there and meet some new ones too.Check out this conversation I had with Esther...

** Readin Sense and Sensibility**
Esther: You know I've known you for quite some time know and I can totally describe you.
Me: Really?? Shoot
Esther: You like listening to punk music and you look partially punk.But inside your totally classic.
Me: And why's that?
Esther: Look what you're readin
Me:LOL...That's one intersting description

She alwayz comes up with some intersting stuff usually.It was nice to see her after quite a while.Sadly Kc wasnt there..kinda miss her...chapel was okies.We played a couple of weird games...lol....Vitto was completely weird the whole day,his gone from bad to worse lately.He was goin around huggin everyone and spreadin the love I guess...BizZaRe!...

After that,Sheryln,my sis and I waited for Jarett to get to skool and we headed to Pyramid.There was heavy trafic and I was kinda nervous in the car and cause I kept checkin my watch everyone minute..lolz...reached there kinda late and I was a bundle of nerveous cause my bf walked rite past me twice and I didnt ever notice him..talk bout super blur!..and then I called him to ask where he was and he was like "Am rite in front of you ".LOL.

We went to watch "Dick and Jane".Quarter of the movie was gone by the time we went in and all.After that we went to Mc'ds and had partial lunch or tea I think..lolz..it was really cute cause we kept feedin each other and all(:P)....after that we just walked around and talked....I had a blast.This was my offcial 1st date and baby thankz for makin it memorable.I had a great time!

When am in your arms,
It just feels ever so right,
I've never really been in love,
But this time,I know I definately am.

I love you baby boy!

No comments: