Friday, June 16, 2006

It's better to forget & be happy than to remember & be sad

[Mood: Alive]
[Music: Jason Mraz - Wordplay]

This is like the first time am actually keeping up with the FIFA and am all for England this year baby!Why you ask?Well its non other than cause they have the cutest players around!!...ok I know isnt a great reason to support a team but what the hell..England RockZz!!
I watched last nite's game which was England vs. T&T but slept after halftime and they only scored after halftime...BAH...

Finally finished my "Memoirs of a Geisha" and it's a pretty good book.Kinda sad and all but it's very intersting with a bit info on Japan's history and all.The book was longish but okies I guess...

My week has been rather..whats the word..yeah..sooopy intersting I guess..loadz of down with the occasion up I suppose.Its times like this that you totally lean on your frenz and am totally lovin them rite now..they being ever so supportive and cheering me up.I've been on the phone with Esther this last two dayz and that gurl knows me ever so well..the other day I greeted her my usually "Hello" and her respond was.."What's wrong,wanna talk bout it?"...lolz...the other best fren...Vitto that is,said I didnt sound my usual way and both was an online conversation..so I guess that sayin that the biggest smile can't fool your best fren is ever so true and they haven't even seen me in quite a while actually..lolz....So shout out to all you guyz...includin Rita and Ben whos been there to listen to me rant and cheerin me up and all...I really aperieacte the love you guyz!!!!!!

So I started this year with the aim of havin a total sweet 16 and it turned out that way until the wind blew in the storm but there's no rainbow without the rain right.So rite now it's time I learn to dance in the rain.I made decisions and I don't regret them.I seriesly fuckin hate regret.It can totally kill a person and it just makes you fustrated.So I'd rather take everything as a lesson.Guess that's why we call our past mistakes "Experience".Makes it sound cooler I guess.You can't hold onto certain things for forever..that's what everyone keeps sayin...it's time to Let Go...and that's what my heart has been tellin me for a long while now.So am going to go with it,knowing that I'll make it though the fall....

You can't look back and regret.
You need to look forward and progress

It's better to forget & be happy than to remember & be sad

No comments: