Friday, June 02, 2006

Is She Broken?--Maybe;Does it Hurt?--Like Crazy

[Mood:Upset]
[Music:Sum 41 - Pieces]

These last couple of dayz have been hard.I had a short 2 day getaway but that didn't help to much.I laughed when everyone was around but ran away and cried when no one was looking.I didnt know I kept so much memories and held lil things so close.I have memories with Mcdonald's sundae to the very way I say the word "irrating"....close frenz say stay strong,some say you'll make through and I know I would but for now the only thing I keep askin myself is......How long am I gonna feel this way?

Am broken up,
Torn and hurt,
And bleeding a lil more each day,
Plez don't fuckin bother bout the pieces,
For I won't know what to do with them.

Yes I do know how it feels,
To sit on the edge of your bed,
Listening to a sad song and wishing,
It would all just end.

The higher you build the walls around your heart,
The harder you fall when someone tears them down

All of these changes make me cry. I wish we had never said goodbye.

We attach ourselves so closely to people;
That when they are gone;a part of us is gone too.

No comments: