Monday, May 29, 2006

Here I am starin at these same four walls alone again....

[Mood:Depressed]
[Music: Lindsay Lohan - Over]

Last Friday there was this inter skool debate and I was kinda late for skool but thank goodness I got there in time for the seniors debate or else I bet Kc would have killed me..lol....and when I get there..check out our convo..

Kc:*Waves*...Heyz,you look really nice 2day and ur glowing all over with signs of love..
Me:*Waves back*...Really?....Is it that obvious?

She kept sayin that it totally shows and that am even humming a lot these dayz..lolz...newayz the debate was intersting and the other skools were very agressive but sadly our skool lost.That day I met a couple of frenz I haven't seen for a few years and it was really good to see them.We talked bout the past and recapped great memories,our crushes and confirmed old rumours.I was havin such a good time that I missed lunch and all..lolz but the scheulede for that day was kinda flexible so it wasn't too bad.The rest of the day was spent with my best fren.....we talked a lotz bout our future,boyz and well more boyz..lolz..we stayed back till bout 4 somethin and was annoyin Eddy..the poor dude and the torture he goes through but even when we're totally insultin him,all he does is smile...his totally sportin..lolz...after skool went out for a bitz,came home and headed for the usual family thing.We just had dinner and came home...I was totally worn out after the longish day..

Headed to my grandparents place that morning.Was kinda bored there.We went around the town for a bit and I tried sushi and no I don't really like them..those thingz are totally tasteless...*sheesh*....headed home at nite but reached home only at around 11 cause the stupid highway was jammed...

Well I knew I was gonna have a loong and totally depressin Sunday and as usual my instincts were rite.I really hate goodbyes espeacially when there no "cya soon" around.It's was darn hard tellin someone good bye when you've known them pratically all your life.I was chokin my tears for the whole day and I tried my very best to go by the day with a smile so I won't get questions.My sis was sweet to try to make me feel better cause she was the only one at home that knew what I was going through.My mum had a slight feeling that I wasn't in too good shape either I guess cause she asked if I was ok and all and as usual I gave her the rest assured "of course".I was up till bout 1 in the mornin...figurin out why nothing good lasts long and I worked so hard for this and it wasn't suppose to end this way.After all we've goin through...it really wasn't suppose to be this way....

I woke up and the first thing that came to me was if yesterdays events was just another dream.Then reality sank in I suppose.You really can't play pretend for long at this age no matter how hard you try.I look like some racoon for am overcaffained,tired and havin this bad headache.If only there was a way to make me feel numb....but thank goodness for my frenz..what would I do without em'...Esther always knows when somethingz wrong...she just knows how 2 read me I guess...she called and said I sounded bad...we talked and she did make me feel better.She says I need a getaway..I think that 2.....but rite now all I want is to find hope...a ray of light that I would feel better soon...I really want to feel better but I suppose time heals....for I can't take this pain nomore.....It's slowly killin me on the inside and am fighting so hard that there'll be no signs on the outside....

If only the good things lasted longer,
If only we didn't have to say goodbye.

We can say goodbye now if that's what we have to do,
But here in my heart,
I'm still holding on to you.

Meeting you was fate,
Becoming your friend was a choice,
But falling in love with you was beyond my control.

I love you

No comments: