Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Good old country tunes

[Mood:Sleepy]
[Music: Rascal Flatts - Mayberry]

Well dearies,these last few dayz have been rather dull.I've been down with the cold after such a looogish time.So I've spendin my dayz sleepin a lotz.And that's not too good for me since am not a very excercising person...lolz...newayz these last couple of dayz I've been takin loadz of interest in country music.I got hooked on it cause of my dad.When I started developing interest in music,I use to listen to what my dad use to listen a lot.His into country and all.So that means I was into Shania Twain,Faith Hill and stuff like that.So ever since I've alwayz had love for country tunes.So recently I've been listening to a lot of Rascal Flatts,Keith Urban and KT Tunstall.Rascal Flatt is just a really great country band.They have some darn good songz and lovely lyrics.That's the best part bout country songz,they have really beautiful heartfelt lyrics that really make you think you know.....there's this song by them called "What hurts the most?" and it's been climbing the charts like crazy lately(I have music charts on my homepage ppl thts how I know..lol).So decided to give it a listen and by accident I downloaded the video.It turned out to be one of the best videos I've seen.It was like a movie in a 5 minute video.If you get a chance,do watch it.It makes you really appereacite life and it reminds that we should treasure every moment spent with people we love and to alwayz tell them they way we feel cause you never know what tomorrow brings.This was the first time that a video made me cry.It's a really beautiful tune.

Besides that,Keith Urban sounds sexy as usual.He has some really nice tunes 2.And his just so hot!!..(:P)...and then there's KT Tunstall...am not sure if she's country but I heard her song on American Idol,its called "Black horse and a cherry tree".Katherine Mcphee sang it last week.It's a fun song to dance around to though.

So I guess the last couple of dayz was spent around my music.It's just been rather slow but weekends alwayz seem to pick up the pace.
~Loves~

"Well I miss mayberry,
Sitting on the poach drinking ice cold cherry,
Where everthing is black and white."
-Rascal Flatts-

No comments: