Monday, May 22, 2006

From Here It's All Bout Learning To Dance In The Rain

[Mood:Bored]
[Music: Snow Patrol - Run]

So on Friday there was this field trip sorta thing to a recording studio.Headed for breakfast at some mamak shop and meet the gang.At breakie,Kc and I made a deal that we were going to have laodz of fun that day cause we both needed it ever so badly.She was on the phone with me last nite and I told her I was going to make sure she had a good time the next day but it turned outz I needed to have a good old day outz to cheer me up.After breakie,we headed to the studio.It wasnt too large but it was okies.There was some really cool equiment and all.While waiting for them to set up,we were listening to Kah Weng play "Kelly Clarkson's-Because of You"....that boy has talent,he could play by hearing!Newayz after that the guy in charge of the studio who was a music producer as well briefed us on what goes on and how recording is done and all.And then we got to do our own lil recording...that was really super fun!We kept camera-whoring as well...so will loadz pics as soon as I get them from Samuel........by afternoon we headed for lunch and headed back to skool.Chapel was okies but didnt pay much attention cause Kc and I were talkin and all cause we had to catch up on 2 weeks tales cause we didn't see each other for tht long.....and the whole back row seemed to busy yappin away as well.And thank goodness none of the teachers noticed either.....

After skool headed to Christine's place cause my mum couldn't pick me up at that time.So hanged there and ate a lotz..that alwayz happens when I go to her place..lol..I really needed to talk to someone that day and Christine is definately a great listener.So thankz a lotz gurl,love ya!!Newayz later came home and rushed off to KL.Had dinner at some Italian restaurant.They have the best spagetti's and they had this really intersting desert which was a pancake with loadz of vanilla ice-cream...that was really good and so was their iced cappacino with whip cream..Heavenly!..that was my 2nd glass of coffee for the day btw....it's just that caffaine gives me extra energy!..lol....Then did a little walking around and came home bout midnight.

Woke up around 11 in the morning cause I was really drained out from the day before.Hanged online and then headed to the pyramid.Did some shoppin and got 2 really cute tops!!Had dinner and come home round 8.Hanged on the phone with my baby till bout 10 something.We alwayz seem to loose track of time when we're on the phone(:P).....practiced the organ for a bit after that and then just listened to some tunes till bout 1..

Church was kinda fun actually!....something totally unexpected happened...okies like really really unexpected but it was all good.Went to the mall later and got a new tankini!!!I needed one so much and it's my fav colour.It's black and red.Now all I need for my beach vaca is a new pair of shades.I just learned the other day that next month am goin for a 5 day vaca to some beach area.So am totally physced bout that...I love beachs!!!!!....Came home and onlined after that and then my dad decided to help me get the kittens off my roof.Yes the cat had kittens on my roof and they've been rather noisy.I really couldn't stand it and so we took them down.Am not much of a cat person but those kittens were rather adorable!Returned them to their mum later who seemed rather ficious.The rest of the evening was rather quite and boring.Did notta much but watch tv and listen to tunes.

My day seems to be rather quiet today.I've just been doin some skool work and downloading previous episodes of laguna beach.....it's rather sad that there's no new season for that but the good news is CBS has confirmed a season 4 for OTH!!! Can't wait!

You make me smile,
Even when your not trying.

Your life lies before you like freshly fallen snow.
Be careful where you step because every step will show.

No comments: