Saturday, May 06, 2006

Every Moment Is Meant To Be Treasured

[Mood:Romantic]
[Music: Keith Urban - I Wanna Be Your Everything]


This Friday was definately intersting and super fun!Went to skool around 10 something and hanged around for a while.There was gonna be a debate that day and since am in the team I was suppose to do some research and all but I kinda got an exception that day cause we didn't really get the chance to met and discuss.And so the rest of the day was pretty much the usual and the debate was totally hilarious..The topic was that "Development destroys the environment."The guyz team for the seniors didn't really prepare and they put all kindz of weird ideas out there like cars running on milk one day and all...talk bout out of the extraordianry..lolz...the junior teams were kinda good as well and as usually Vitz the comedian was all blur on the stand.He did his homework but was super blur and lost....lolz...so skool finished late cause of that and I kept rushing Christine cause I was late to met my bf....this is the second time I was late...*sheesh*..newyz


I reached at the mall bout 15 minutes late or more cause I didn't really keep track of time.Setteled my sis with her frenz and all..more actually of my frenz but what the heck...so he was waiting for me with a newspaper in his hand and when asked why he said he wanted to look intelluctual..lolz..boyz!...the movie was pretty good...we watched M.I 3...Tom Cruise is really cute in it! and the speacial effects are darn but the thing is I kinda got distracted quite a bit durin the flick and all(:P)...we grabbed a bite after that and had our usual which is fries and ice-cream.My fav combo!....we decided to go for a bit of window shoppin after that actually more of me draggin him along..lol...there wasnt much to look at so we hanged around and talked and all...


Hanged at the mall till bout 8 cause my sis was watchin "She's the Man" and that started out late.My parents picked us up and we grabbed dinner after that.Came home and then watched "American Idol" cause I've already missed 2 weeks.This year contestant's are really good but it was sad to see Paris go.She's really talented for 17.But my fav is definately Chris!!That rocker guy just so rockz.Guess the finals is gonna be him and Katharine.Btw guyz the finals is gonna be on May 26.


So my day was just really good overall.Got to spend time with people I really love and all.Lately I've just really been enjoying life so much cause I know this years are never gonna come back so am enjoy the best of it!


So let's dance under the stars and
kiss in the pouring rain. cuddle in the
movies and cherish every moment spent.


Its The Way You Hold Me,Kiss Me And Love Me,
That Makes Me Dream Of You Each Night,
And Wake Up Smiling In The Morning.

No comments: