Monday, May 08, 2006

Live in the moment and never dwell on the past

[Mood:Sick]
[Music:Rascal Flatts - Feels Like Today]

One dose to make me feel well,
A little extra to drown the pain,
It's hard to hide these tears,
So it's better if I just remember bout them in my dreams.

Every word said carries so much meaning,
And each time its said,
It sinks down someone's soul,
So use every word with much thought.

Sometimes being so near,
May seem so far,
Cause there was much held back,
So alwayz let your heart speak for you.

I don't do well with change,
For I feel its breeze passin through,
With change comes so much more,
And I really don't want to know.

The best things in life don't happen unless you take risks.
Risk yourself and throw your heart out onto the table
Let yourself risk getting hurt,
Let yourself try something new.
Follow your heart and do what you feel is right
Fall in love; take a chance.
Hope the other person feels the same. love is a risk,
It could bring either happiness or pain.
Sometimes both.
Life is a gamble, you never know what it'll bring.
Live in the moment and never dwell on the past.

No comments: