Thursday, May 04, 2006

Its Just One Those Dayz Where It All Just Seems Dark

[Mood:Sleepy]
[Music:Alanis Morissette - Everything]

My Tuesday wasn't too good.It kinda sucked actually.I was in a totally bad mood and I had no idea why.It just seemed that everything was goin downhill that day and I just kept snarling at quite a few ppl speacially my mum and sis.Everything just seemed to be very dark that day and am sorry to all those I tortured...really didnt mean to.I felt ever so lonely and just felt like crying for no apperant reason.That nite the only thing that I knew would clear my mind was to write and thank goodness it did clear my head a little.I prayed so hard that nite that those feelingz would leave before the sun rises the next day.I really cound't stand it and I couldnt find the reason why and that got me just fuckin fustrated.It just felt that those feelingz were never gonna go away and I wanted to find hope around somewhere.It just felt that I was out in the cold and I've gotta pick myself and walk in the pain for a very long time.
Embracing those feelingz that day was so hard for me and I felt I had to deal with it all by myself....

So here's a little something of what I wrote that nite

I pray ever so hard,
That I won't feel this way again,
I really wanna just get rid of it all,
And smile again to a new morning.

Numbness is slowly sinking in,
And all I want to feel is love,
The meaning of that seem to have withered away today,
And all I wanna do is sit by my corner and cry.

Is there an alwayz,
And has forever lost it meaning,
No one wants to be alone,
But sometimes we just are.

No comments: