Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Yet more of busy dayz

[Mood:Bored]
[Music: The Killers - Somebody Told Me]

So here's an update on my weeks events...

From Monday to Wednesday,it was at its usual with nothing more.On Thurday,I had organ lessons and the teacher decided to excercise his vocal chords that day cause my lack of practice.And I realized that day tht it's time I put some sorta effort into this or else am gonna dread every Thursday...*sheesh*....and the event that saved that day was shoppin!...thank goodness I had some time for this..I got a really cute black top,a earing and some bangles that day..tht was kinda fun...the rest of the day was casual...

Skool was okies on Friday.Normal..Normal...came home around 5 and then went for a movie and a dinner that nite..dinner was fun cause the restaurant had this really cool chocolate fountain and all..so tht was fun..lolz...was kinda tired that night so slept early cause I was goin to have a long Saturday...

Woke up at 7:30 on Saturday mornin..yeah ur readin rite...7:30!!!..Am never up at this time usually so it was kinda weird,felt like another weekday and all...went over to Christine's place and left for the conference at bout 9 something..the whole event was good..justa whole bunch and gurlz and all..tht was nice..went back to Christine's at bout 4 something..chilled around and went to service after that..I came home around 11 something..had a pretty good day..

My Sunday was really tirin.I was totally worn outz from the day before.Church was usual and went over to my aunt's later and then came home and slept till late evening.Had a dinner that evening with the extended family cause my uncle was leavin to U.S that day.. so yeah...came home and did notta...I just slept somemore actually...

Monday was such a relaxed day.Woke up round 11 a.m,that lazed around the house.My whole family watched the "Perfect Man" with me and my sis.And they actually liked it..lolz..went over to my aunt's that evening and came home kinda late...

That's bout it I guess..it was pretty simple but it was all good...really tirin though..

There are 6 billion people on this world but sometimes all you need is ONE
~HuGz~

No comments: