Monday, April 24, 2006

One of the best weekends ever!

[Mood: Tired/Happy]
[Music: Jessica Simpson- With You]


My friday was very cas.The day went by in its usual manner.The only weird thing was that I kept hittin Vitto through out the day and he just came and hugged me...*Bizzare*.....LOL....After so long teacher Ben lee spoke..tht was good..the rest of day was spent with my best fren.Since we haven't seen each other in 2 weeks.There was sooooo much to catch up on.Came home,chilled outz and then went for some family dinner thing which was pretty much a bore.Came home and slept early.I consider 12am early btw.....

So early yesterday my sister was jumping around cause she had tickets for the Click Five concert and I was suppose to go to a fren's birthday party at a ktv(which am sooo sorry I didn't call you guyz and tell you I wasn't attendin..am soo sorry!!)....But that mornin a few of her frenz backed out and there was tickets for me and a few frenz.Totally excited,I messaged my bf that mornin and told him to come.So headed to Lagoon in the afternoon and hung around the park with my sis,her fren and mum.When we reached there,did I relealize that it was the Quicksilves Revolution Tour.I had no idea that this thing was gonna be at the theme park and so I didnt bring the neccesaties...*sheesh*.....okies so halfway through I was gettin totally bored...and then at bout 4 somethin,my bf and his fren came...shes a really nice gurl btw..very friendly....newayz I was overjoyed cause the boredom was really gettin to me......we headed for a few rides..the really mild ones though..lol...we met up with more of his frenz..a nice,fun bunch..and then we decided to split from the group for a while and take a walk... it's really pretty in the evenin on the suspension bridge btw...and then we just hang around the beach area...talkin and all(:P)...while waiting for the concert to start...it was nice to sit down and have a talk...real romantic (:P)...so the concert started bout 9 and it was sad cause I have Click Five's cd but I never really listened to it..so note to self:Listen throughly to all the cd's I get!.....sadly I only got to stay for half of the concert but the Click Five totally rocked the stage...the lead singer looks so much cuter live!!!...lolz... cause my tansport home who was my sis's fren's dad came early so I had to go home half way through the show....was so fuckin worn out when I came back but I had one hell of a good time!!...

So Sunday I was so tired that mornin but thank goodness I managed to drag myself from bed and off to church and I managed to play the organ without sleeping on it.After church headed off to Mid Valley and had lunch at Chilli's...Love tht place!..came home bout 3 something and slept till bout 7.After that watched "Constantine"...thts a pretty good flick btw... and then hanged online for a bit and watched "A Walk To Remember"...tht movie alwayz makes me tear..this time it definately made me more than just tear..lolz...slept around 1..

So my weekend was definately a blast.Saw a band live,hanged with frenz and partyed.It was all darn good!!!

Every moment I spend with you,
I treasure ever so much,
You make me feel thingz that I've never felt before,
And when am with you,
It seems like I can spend forever in your arms,
Baby you've swept me off my feet,
And am fallin rite into ur arms,
For that moment,
It seemed like we were the only ones around,
And everyone else seemed to have disappered in the background,
The day felt ever so magical,
I love the way you make me smile,
And the way you hold me,
For I just love the way you love me.

No comments: