Monday, April 17, 2006

The Ultimate Act of love that had the greatest impact on the world

[Mood: Tired/Cheery]
[Music: Planetshakers - All I Want Is You]

As it was Good Friday this week,there was no skool.So I spent my day partially studying,onlining and on the phone.At nite I went to church for Good Friday service and I had a good time..I was just in a very good mood that day cause a certain someone decided to be such a darlin!....hehehehe.....anywayz it rained as usual,the way it alwayz does on Good Friday...it reminds us that Our Saviour died on this very day all for love....the ultimate act of love....

On Saturday,didnt do much either.Just the usual.Hanged around the house doin nothing actually.In the evening went over to Christine's and waitied for a couple of ppl to come and all.Then Christine's sis..Josephine took us there.The place was jam packed when we arrivied and service didnt even start yetz.The main whole was packed and there was bout 100 people waitin in the lobby.Had a really good time! The Pastor spoke bout the road to our destiny.It was real good.There were bout 10 to 12 people from our skool.We had dinner and was hangin around till bout 11 somethin.And then Christine's sis took us home and since Christine and I was in the car 2gether,we kept laughin so much and poor Josephine couldnt hear Timothy give directions to his house...it was fun..lolz...I reached home bout 12 and was totally worn outz.....

I have no idea how I work up precisely at 8 in the mornin but was kinda tired.Headed to Christine's place and waited there till bout 10.Went to church at bout 10 somethin.Service ended around 12 somethin and there were more ppl from skool 2day.We took pics and all.Had lunch and sat in camp fire position...lolz....oh and a fren of mine..we've been in the same skool for a few years but his not a christian but finally yesterday when they had an altar call..he took the move and went..I was really soo happy for him..after a couple of years..his made the move to give his life to Jesus...all of us were really glad for him.....so we had lunch and after that I headed home,rushed like mad cause we were late to go to our grandparents place cause there was dinner sorta thing that evening...I was runnin low on energy by then...came home at bout 12 that nite and after that I headed to bed...was ever so tired...

Woke up at 11 this mornin..dad decided to be gracious this mornin I guess...well I gotta go do some skool work...my week of vaca is officialy over...

He died on the cross for you and me,
He suffered ever so much,
And all for the sake of love,
The one pure,true love,
Love that impacted the world and touched many lives,
He loves us in the way that words can't describe,
And all He wants back is our love,
And to walk the path He has planned for us,
So that we may have abundant life.

He died for you,why not live for Him?

No comments: