Monday, April 10, 2006

Since You've Been Gone

[Mood: Still worn outz]
[Music: Kelly Clarkson - Since You Been Gone]

I can't believe,
For I am in disbelief,
I trusted you,
So much for that matter,
But you've proved me wrong yet again,
Guess am getting use to this,
But there are no more tears to cry,
And ain't gonna waste my time cryin anymore,
Am done here,
For it's not something new,
In my heart, I knew
I knew you would tell me this one day,
It was just a matter of time,
So thank you for all the great times we had,

For breakin my heart and watchin me fall apart,
For no one has hurt me the way you did,
I bet it was fun,
And you had a good time
But I don't reget,
I learned a lot from you,
And am grateful in a way for all the lessons,
But as usually behind every lesson,
There are marks,
Marks you can't erase and you'll carry around for the rest of your life,
For experience is a hard teacher
It gives you the test first
And the lesson much later.

You dedicated,
You took the time,
And it wasn't long till I called you mine,
But all you ever heard me say is how I pictured me with you,
That's all you heard me say,
But since you've been gone,
I can breath for first time,
And am so movin on,
Thankz to you,
Now I can get what I want,
Since you've been gone

No comments: