Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Exercisin wasn't suppose to hurt

[Mood: In Pain]
[Music: Nickleback - Savin' Me]

I thought exercising was suppose to be good for ya but who the hell knew its gonna hurt this bad.Went over to my cousin's place yesterday and she dragged me to play a game of badminton with her and since I haven't played in ages,I decided to see how bad I suck at it but as it turned out I wasn't too bad actually.Earlier in the day didn't do much actually,did a bit of studying and a lot of layin around doin notta.

Came home feelin slightly sore but not too bad.Did a bit of readin and then headed off for dinner.I've been drinkin lotsa 100 Plus lately.Not really sure why though.Came home,missed 'Lost" so I totally gotta catch the rerun this Sunday or somethin.And went off to bed...I was just tired...

Woke up this mornin feelin so fuckin sore.I was pratically draggin my self around.Had tuition,did more math....am startin to seriesly hate tht subject...I just can't get that stuff right sometimes....*sheesh*......the rest of the day was such a drag...I slept durin most of it....

"Give all to love;
Obey thy heart;
Friends, kindred, days,
Estate, good fame,
Plans, credit, and the muse;
Nothing refuse."
By Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments: