Monday, April 03, 2006

Cheers To The Teenage Years

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Like You - Bow Wow ft. Ciara]

So Friday was pretty casual this week.It was the usual Kc and I yappin for the whole day and we were plannin 2 go outz on Saturday and all.Also a gurl name Yvonne came to our skool and had a talk..she has NS,its a sickness where u have tumors growin in ur body and cause of tht she can't really hear and was unable to walk for a while...it was real beautiful the way she's fightin for life and keepin so strong...I really admire tht cause she's not drowning herself in self-pity....even with her sickness shes a writer and a business student...she come to our skool to sell some t-shirts to raise money for an operation she needs to get down..everyone was kinda inspired in a way from this talk.....so anywayz come home and chilled around the house.Tried persuadin my date 2 go outz on Saturday which he gave me a bizzare reason for not comin and I really thought it was true and it ended bein an early April fool's joke..lol.....Went outz for dinner then and come home and slept....

Woke up nearly 11 in the mornin on Saturday.Was online till bout afternoon and since the date thing was called off,I planned 2 go 2 Christine's church....my mum was kinda shocked tht I switched plans for goin to the mall to church..LOL....went to Christine's house bout 6 and then Sonia,Wesley,Tracy and Nicole joined us.Went there with Sonia's mum.There was loadz of youths there when we reached.Had a hard time keepin track of each other.The guyz came in kinda late and all..the service was really good...the worship was loadz of fun and the senior pastor gave a good sermon bout friendship.....had no idea David Lee could play the drums so well...Esther and I kept checkin and seein if tht was really him since his usually so quite in class and all....finished nearly at 10p.m..the guyz decided 2 go first..so we had dinner and waited to take our group pic so we migled around.At nearly 10 somethin we took our pic and some guy none of us knew decided to join our pic..lol...weird...went home bout 12 and was really worn outz...I had a really good time with my gurlz though....

It was really hard wakin up in the mornin on Sunday,I was really tired.Headed to church and then to the mall for a little shoppin and makin my watch smaller since every I watch I get alwayz seems to be rather too large..Bleh...come home and spent the rest of my day in a "lazy sunday" manner..tht includes readin with my music blarin,sleepin,watchin tv and gettin online...

So my weekend was good in a way....I had fun,looks like my week ahead maybe intersting...well am actually really hopin it is...

Tears,drama and lies...THREE CHEERS TO THE TEENAGE YEARS!!!!!

No comments: