Monday, April 10, 2006

Smooth Sailin

[Mood: Totally Worn Out]
[Music: Goo Goo Dolls - Name]

It was kinda of a vacation this weekend and thank goodness cause I needed it ever so badly.My friday was rather quiet.It was the usual and a little more here and there.So it was pretty fun.Stayed at home for the evening and packed for the next day cause I was goin away for the weekend to the beach.Watched "Cheeper By The Dozen" that night.It was a good family flick but Hilary Duff looks really bad here.She's lost just wayy wayy too much weight.But over all its a nice movie to watch with the family.After that Kc and I were on the phone till bout 12.That was rather fun!

Woke up bout 8 and the house was bustling as everyone got ready and got their luggage into the car.We had breakfast at a restaurant and headed off by 9 somethin.So had lunch at my grandma's place and then the whole family left to the beach at nearly 2 somethin.The hotel was okies and the pool was great.The best part was when we were at the pool,it started pourin rather heavily and I got to chill in the rain(alwayz wanted 2 do tht!!).After tht was rather worn outz and had a good chinese dinner.Slept at around 12.

As it was Palm Sunday,the family decided to go to church and we went 2 my grandma's church.Later we had lunch and decided to hang outz at the beach.Was there till bout 6 somethin.Went for a boat ride and swam.Btw the beach looks really beautiful when the sun sets.It really lights up the horizon......loved the view of that.....
Went back to my grandma's place and then we went out for dinner.For chinese yetz again...I have no idea but the family tends to like Chinse food a lotz...lolz...Finished nearly round 10 and everyone headed home.Was totally tired outz when I come home.

Cause we were all really worn outz,my dad decided to let us sleep in late till bout 10 somethin.I really needed the extra sleep though am still tired...

Well the rest of my week was pretty uneventful but there was the usually highlights.Watched "Ice Age" on Thurday.It was nice but I felt not as good as the 1st.Besides tht notta much I guess.The vacation was really good for me.I had loadz of time to think thingz through and plan where I wanted to go from here.I really needed to get everything sorted out and all.And I just hope,it'll be smooth sailin from here...at least for a while.....

No comments: