Thursday, April 20, 2006

High walls and running

[Mood: Happy]
[Music: Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo]


First it's all about takin chances,
Cause you never know where they'll take you,
When we've taken the wrong turn,
And get hurt,
That's when we decide to build thick,high walls.


Maybe it's the fear of being vunerable,
Or because of a hard lesson learned,
But I've found out that it's all bout followin your heart,
Even if it means breaking the rules.


I tried running away many times,
And I guess I hoped that someone would run after me just for once
And you did that,
You broke down the walls that I built,
That's when I decided to let you in.


Some people put up walls, not to keep people out,
But to see who cares enough to break them down.


Am no longer feel insecure,
And it's such a calm feeling,
For I know now,
That you'll catch me as I fall

No comments: