Wednesday, April 12, 2006

It's was a sweet old day

[Mood: Cheery]
[Music:Carrie Underwood - Jesus Take The Wheel]

The day started off with tuition and then some time online.Headed off to Esther's house later in the mornin.We were messin around with her computer and her music collection.I gotta get that Carrie Underwood cd from her,its sounds really good btw...has tht country feel to it.Then we walked to Mc'ds and had lunch...its kinda of our routine everytime I go to her place.We had the usual round of burgers,fries and ice-cream.We don't usually count calories when we go out cause we don't notice how much we eat when we talk...lolz....we were talkin bout the teens in hollywood and ideal husbands(:P)......we like talkin bout the future a lot....its weird tht way...

So we came home and chilled around for a while and then we went out with her mum to get ingredients for the cookies we were goin to bake.Took a while to decide if we were goin 2 use hershey or cadbury chocolate and then her mum suggested cooking chocolate..lolz....came home around 3 somethin and we practically had home economic lessons....it was fun!!...we kept talkin and laughin a lot..it was nice 2 spend time with her after such a long time....guess we both felt the drift and all......then she had 2 go for violin lessons and I hanged online with my pet sis and watched "The Nanny"..its an old sitcom..use 2 watch it when I was younger..anywayz we went 2 pick her from her lessons and then we went for dinner....came back and my mum was there by then...just came home btw and so here I am..

It was a really good day.I had a great time!!.....I think I should do this more often....am gonna go check on my one tree hill episode....I wasted a whole freakin day downloadin the wrong one!!...*Sheesh*...

No comments: