Thursday, March 30, 2006

I've drifting down a river

[Mood: Cheery]
[Music: Fefe Dobson - Everything]

The week has been rather quiet,
With occision events,
But that what makes it intersting I guess,
Life's weird that way.

I realized that the more we fight the closer we become,
Well actually you said that but I like quotin from you sometimes,
Who else am I gonna steal quotes from anywayz,
But you know I realized that's kinda true in a way.

You're very unpredictable most of the time,
I can never know at times what goes on in your head,
Most people I can read,
But just not you.

Maybe that 's why am attracted to you
It's just that you have your way of makin me smile,
Even when I really don't want to,
And the way I can alwayz be honest with you,
That's just speacial,
You're just really speacial to me,
And I want you to know that.

No comments: