Monday, March 06, 2006

It's All Good

[Mood: Tragically Bored]
[Music: Fall out Boy - Sugar We're Goin Down]

And so my internet has been down for the last couple of dayz and all.So heres an update on my weekend...

Friday was a blast.Went to skool durin break which was pretty late.Kc was there and all.So it was our usual group hangin outz.Kc and I spent practically the whole day talkin bout boyz,boyz and more boyz...lolz...thank goodness I didnt get the " I told you so or didnt I tell this would happen" from either of them.They were totally darlin's and were really supportive and all.But they did hint a little..lol....Check this outz-->

Esther: See thats why I told you say no.You alwayz don't listen to me....
Kc: Well she wanted her own experience in this and she sure learned something.
Me: *Grinz*......Yea thts true.....And in my head *** HELL YEAH!! Of Course I gained experience and learned something from all that....DUH.......maybe I should rethink this whole method of experince gaining wisdom thing.......***

Chapel was okies,the new teacher took over this time.It was ok-ish...Headed home at bout 4 and continued with my "Memoirs of a Gesisha" which is really good btw.Do read it if you get the chance.Very intersting...

My parents decided to go watch "Pink Pather" at nite.So I decided to book the tickets and it actually worked!! Had dinner at Secret Recipe which is one of my fav restaurants! The movie was hilarious but the story was pretty simple.Steve Martin is a darn good comediean......

You know I learned that day that good friends alwayz find their way back to each other.Even after much bickerin and bitchin and all of that.You'll find that you're much closer than before and you just know you'll have each others back.Guess that's one of the many cool parts of life.

The rest of my weekend was spent in front of the tv with a pile of DVD's and quite a bit of babysitting to do.But it was all good.It was a simple but good weekend.
Can't wait to see what the week has in store for me!

No comments: