Monday, March 20, 2006

Slick and Sweet

[Mood: Cheery]
[Music: Amber Pacific - Poetically Pathetic]


It has been a definate intersting weekend.The camp was fun with its occasional bizzare happenings.But it was nice spendin time with everyone and all.I indeed had fun.Was totally tired outz when I came back yesterday.Watched the beginning of F1,slept and watched the ending.I slept for pretty much the rest of the day and hanged online at nit3zZ..


Today was okies,the usual chattin,listenin to music for the whole day and studyin.That was pretty much it.It was kind of a drag....The highlight for this week is definately goin to be my birthday this weekend...really excited bout it and all...I've been running around checkin with my guest list n all lately...really can't believe am gonna be 16 in a couple of dayz...gosh I feel old..lolz...Well am gonna go watch "Lost".....sadly I missed last week's episode....

Life is not a dress rehersal,
It's the final production,
So make it count.

LOVES!!

No comments: