Sunday, March 26, 2006

Sweet 16

[Mood: Excited/Happy!!]
[Music: Hilary Duff - Sweet Sixteen]

And so my sweet sixteen celebration started out precisely at saturday.Headed down to the saloon to get my hair curled,not the whole thing though,just the ends and it turned out pretty good but it seriesly was so freakin tirin sittin on that chair. By then I was practically starvin to death cause it was 2pm when it was done and as usually I didnt grab breakfast.Later had lunch and hanged around the house.I got dressed up at bout 5 somethin,really loved the dress and....I decided to put flowers in my hair...I know it isn't really me but hey its "sweet 16".....

It started precisely at 7 and the early ones were Vitz and Sam.Everyone roller kinda later but I forgive you guyz...lolz...poor Denise and Danielle got lost....I had precisely 16 candles on my cake even though the large ones usually represented 10 but wht the heck...lolz.....dinner started out round bout 8 and by then everyone
was there...wesley,daniel,sonia,hannah,sheryln,denise,danielle,christine,
hannah,vitto and sam.I had loadz of fun,we kept laughin so much and crappin as usual....lol.....we were definately the loudest around...it was a total blast..everyone hanged around till bout 10 somethin and then Denise,her sis and Sonia went home 1st.Everyone else stayed round till 11 somethin and Wesley and Daniel decided if they didnt get transport home,they'll have 2 crash in my livin room with Vitto..which was definately a bad idea,especially the vitto part...LOL....the last 2 go was definately Vitto..we were watchin Alien and Predeator cause there was nothin else showin..later I sat up checkin out my presents..got some really cool stuff..cash,Ashlee Simpson's I Am Me(thankz Esther!!),a couple of jewelry items,teddy bears,chocolate,a discman!!..I wanted tht so very much... and loadz more...thankz everyone for ur gifts btw...

Headed to church this morning.Was really tired outz and all but Thank God I played well even though I didnt practice...Headed to the mall after that and did a little shoppin..went home and my parents gave me my gift and I got want I wanted from my wishlist!!..which was really cool since they don't check out my blog and all.....it was GUESS accesories!!!!!..I got a watch and a handbag..TOTALLY AWESOME!!...was checkin out all my greeting testimonials and greeting cards just nowz...they were so very darn sweet!!..thank you so much dearies!!!....loved them..

Well I gotta say ppl this has definately been one hell of a sweet sixteen!!!Really great.Thankz 2 all my family and homies for makin it an aweosme one!!...Loadz of Love...~XoXo~

It's been a very intersting journey so far,
With so many lessons learned,
Gaining much and lossin little,
But there is no regret in all,
All these wonderful memories will alwayz be with me,
Through times of joy and tears,
I've found love both in my family and frenz,
People standin in corners,
Alwayz willin to give me a helpin' hand,
And am indeed very greatful,
From here is gonna be discoverin so much more to life,
And carryin on all that I've learned,
It's the road to a whole new journey,
Livin life to the fullest,
And lovin every part of it
It definately gonna be sweet!!

No comments: