Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Unoffical Vaca

[Mood: Relaxed]
[Music: Jack's Mannequin - Dark Blue]

Am on unoffcial vaca cause am currently waiting for my new shipment of cd's to come.So on Monday I watched the Oscars live in the morning which was bout 9 A.M and catched the red carpet at night with the family...okies more like they were forced to watched it with me.The Oscars was kinda simple this year.Reese Witherspoon definately wore the best dress.Total vintage! It seems it was some vintage Dior she found in Paris and her friend helped fix it and all ( read it somewhere :P) And the worse must have been Michelle Williams,tht horrible lookin yellow thing..lol...even Charlize Theoron's dress looked weird....the Best song winner was kind of a disappointment expected the track of Brokeback mountain or Memoris of Geisha to win...also thought Brokeback Mountain would win for the movie of the year..*sheesh*..this year's Oscar's was definately borin.....well I plan to watch Brokeback Mountain..I soo wanna watch that..also "Walk the Line","Memoirs of a Geisha" and Munich..I saw the DVD that day but didnt get it.....

Watched Lost at nite.It was good.Seems to be gettin more intersting,hope I'll be able to keep up with it but AXN alwayz has loadz of repeats so I don't think tht'll be a problemo....Didn't do notta much on Tuesday..my rountine these past two dayz and will be for probably the entire week.....wake up around 8,read the paper and listen to the radio till bout 10,watch tv and babysit bro till bout noon.Have lunch,catch up on some readin,be bored durin the evening and watch tv at nite yetz again....am not totally bored outz from this rountine but I definately can't take more then a week of this.....

Am currently showing a bit of interst on the "O.C".Been watchin for 2 weeks in a row but sadly it's not as intersting as One Tree Hill.Guess am still a loyal OTH fan.....

No comments: