Thursday, March 09, 2006

Throwin away every bit of regret

[Mood: Sadly Cheery]
[Music: The Veronicas - Everything I'm Not]

I definately am in need of a distraction,
Cause my emotions are in a whirlwind,
My head is spinning with questions,
And the answers never seem to be good enough

At first I thought am gonna kill the way I really feel with anger,
But that made me feel bitter,
Then I tried running away away from it,
By burying it anyway I can,
But that made it feel worse,
Later I realized I might as well face it nowz,
Cause sooner or later it's gonna get to me,
So for the last few dayz I've decided to face the way I feel,
And deal with it all,
So far it's goin fine,
Cause it's not somethin that hasnt happened before,
And it's not somethin new,
It's a repeat of history,
That happened just way too soon.

Sometimes you have to see the worst,
To apperieacte the bad.

No comments: