Friday, March 24, 2006

Nervous,Happy Yetz Excited

[Mood: Nervous]
[Music: Chris Brown - Run It]

Headed to skool 2day.It was really hectic,running around givin out my addy,rememberin who I didn't invite yetz,checkin whos gonna comin and whos not.Then there were people with "whos coming?","is so-so coming","how formal is formal","do u want a teaset?".....tht was from Vitto btw...LOL....and then I was updatin Kc with all the details of my week...so it was really crazy and all 2day but it was good.Check this out...
*Everyone watchin Jarett's magic card trick...Kc and I were watchin*
Vitto: Oh look you guyz are actually not talkin
Me: LOL...yeah...
Kc and I were talkin non stop for nearly the whole day.We alwayz have so much to catch up on Fridayz.So skool was pretty cas for the rest of the day

Am really nervous bout 2moro.Not really sure why though.Feelin weirdly stressed.Maybe am worried if I invitied everyone and all...totally bizzare....lolzz....gonna go find somethin 2 do...kinda bored currently....muax~

Never take life for granted,
Live a little,
Love with everything you have
&
Never give up

No comments: