Monday, May 15, 2006

Simple Yetz Sweet

[Mood:Tired]
[Music:The Wreckers ft. Santana - I'm Feeling You]

So since Friday was a public holiday.My family decided to do the trado thing of picking a town and spending the whole day there.This time we decided to go to Ipoh.It was a nice scenic drive and the town was rather cute.It's has some nice shoppin places and great food!This is the 1st place we went to tht I actually liked.Spent the day at a water park there.The park is located in the middle of a chain of mountains so the area is real cooling and beautiful.In the evening we did a little shoppin here and there and had dinner.It was a nice day in all.Spendin time with the family was kinda nice.

I woke up back with my cold again.That's cause I spent a whole lotz of time in the rain the day before.Did some skool work in the morning and some chattin.In the evening my and sis and I went to City Harvest cause they were havin a musical play.It was very good!Went to the mamak with the cell group later and came home at 1 in the morning.Slept at nearly 2

It was miracle how I woke up precisely 8 that morning.Headed to church and went to the mall after that.Had lunch at Coca and came home and slept.Later in the evening headed to my aun't for dinner.Sadly Alanso won yesterday's race.I thought it was gonna be another Ferari win...*sheesh*....came home and onlined till bout 1.

Spent my morning with my darlin'.And did some studies and so here I am!Currently downloading "One Tree Hill's " season finale.Its sad that its over so fast.Am REALLY hoping for season 4 though it hasn't been confirmed.They better came up with a season 4!!!

"A priceless moment is when the person you've fallen in love with looks you right in the eyes
and
tells you that they're falling in love with you too."

We commited the perfect crime,
You stole my heart,
And I stole yours.

No comments: