Saturday, June 24, 2006

Lookin forward to a Getaway Darlin's!

[Mood: Excited]
[Music:Enrique Iglesias - Hero]


My week so far has been rather eventful.Went out here and there and that did make it rather intersting I guess.On Wednesday,I did a little shoppin with mum.She was complaing that am such a tiresome shopper cause I kept makin her walk from one end of the mall to the other and also I can be rather picky and all.(:P)...Yes I admit that ppl cause I have this bout fallin in love with something before gettin it so yeah...am agreeing to that..lolz...So I got some stuff I've been craving for the last few months.Which was a pair of oversized shades and a denim skirt.So totally physced bout tht!!Had lunch after that with Dad.It was rather quiet lunch actually,without my bro and sis.But I realized then,that if I were the only child...my parents would pay wayy to much attention on me and that's not too good..lolz...yes I know that's rather bizzarre but they'll check on your scheulede and check on you too much..so yeah..lolz....not good!.....came home in the evening and it was raining so badly...*sheesh*....also I got a pair of 3quart jeans and a new wallet from Maggie T.They have rather cute stuff actually...


Headed to skool on Friday.I missed skool sooo much!Espeacially my gurlz!The gf and I exchanged stories and laughed a lot..as usual..lolz...Esther came to skool as well...everything else was pretty usual...won't be goin to skool next week though....*shiffles*


On the bright side..am goin on vaca!!!!....I need one soooo soo badly...and its by the beach so thats totally awesome!!...pool side,sand,sunsets and beach...seems pretty perfect..lolz...and am probably gonna do loadz of writing and sleeping and probably some lying around doin notta.... well if I have time(:P)....So the next post will be probably bout the vaca and my writingz......To all my dearies who see me online like 24 7...I won't be around next week ya...I'll check in with you guyz when I get back...Gonna miss my lappie and my online ppl...but I'll be okies..lolz......Well that's it for now darlin's!...take care and God Bless!


L.O.V.E

No comments: