Monday, July 03, 2006

Livin in a crash world

[Mood:Calm]
[Music: James Blunt - Wiseman]

The very much needed getaway was good and I had a really good time.Layin by the pool and beach,admirin sunsets,sleepin and doin a bit of writin here and there.I wanted lotz of sun and I got it allrite..lolz..Got to see some nature as well,that was pretty nice.The week ran by really fast though and before I knew it,it was Friday.But overall is was sweet.Durin that time,I mostly tried to clear my head and try to relax and all but it didn't go too well at first but sunsets alwayz cheer me up.They showed me that there is beauty all I gotta do is believe.Faith and hope are around but I gotta cling on....

Came home on Friday evening and was dead bored.Watched some horror pic that nite and watched the Germany match.It was a definately an intersting match and the squable in the ending was somethin out of the ordinary.

So Saturday was back to skool work in which I was in absolutely no mood to do.Just layed around and was just plain tired.Checked in with Christine and it seems we do have our own dance team!With 2 guyz in it..Ken and Jon... and Vitz is helpin them outz.Totally excited bout that!!I guess this is an opurtunity to put my heart on my passion and work on it.The thing is I think we're gonna perform in front of loadz of ppl.that will definately be excitin and nerve wreckin.....but I bet the practices and all will be fun and we're havin it at the gf's place so thats a major plus side....Oh btw Vitz just posted a video on friendster of him dancin and tht guy can dance!!!!I just found out and was in shock.Esther said that was probably his secret talent...lolz...but use to alwayz seem him dance around in school and all...Onlined that nite and watched "Win a date with Tad Hamilton"...tht pic has a great soundtrack and the story is really sweet too....also catched up with half of the England game and then I fell asleep....

Opened the paper next mornin and was totally disappointed...England was outz...what a tragedy....Damn they can't even score a penalty shoot out right....headed to church in total tired mode..I just felt totally worn out that mornin.Headed to the mall after that and finished my allowance on some necklaces and bracelets...I needed to shop!...came home and worked out a little..yes ppl you read rite..durin the vaca my mum dragged me to the gym everyday and it was miracle that I wasnt too sore and all...but am tryin to work out everyday now..exercise will do me good..at least I hope it does..
Went out for dinner that nite and missed "High School Musical" but managed to tape it.I soo wanna watch that..I know its a total Disney movie but it inspires and I could do with some inspiration...its a disappointment that Brazil is out as well..I thought they'll most probably win again..*siGh*..

Well I got loadz of skool work to catch up on and my mum is total stressin on that like every 5 minutes!...Shes been sayin I have an attitude problem lately...even my grandma says I havent been my jolly old self lately...I think I gotta do somethin bout that...my poor sis is alwayz gettin it when am in a bad mood which I've been in a lotz..I feel bad bout that cause am throwin it at my mum as well and everyone else in the house...BAH!...I gtg tackle Geography now..wish me luck...

Sometimes I wish I could just be a little kid again,
So when life gets tough you can just play pretend..
I wanna go back to when santa did exist..
When your daddy was the only boy you ever kissed..
When disney world was the best place to be..
When the only movies you could see were rated G..
When your biggest problem was learning to write your name..
& people didnt change..
& your friends were the same..
& everytime you were sad or you had a bad day you could just run to mommy
&it would all be okay..
I wanna go back to no hurt..& no pain..
Just laughter..
When fairy tales were true,
And everyone always lives happily every after.

When the sunset hits those waves just right,
I bet theres magic,
Lingerin the air,
Just waitin to change someone's life around.
With the water under my feet,
And the wind in my back,
I felt all the wanders of life,
Love,faith,hope,happiness,
And there's beauty behind brokeness.

No comments: