Monday, July 31, 2006

On a much lower note

[Mood:Cheery]
[Music:Panic! At The Disco - Time To Dance]

I guess the balance is what keeps us going.This week ended with a much lower note.Actually in a way too low note.It got caught up with memories,judges judging and just too much more.

On Thursday was my counsin's birthday so headed to the mall.Had Mcds for tea,my usual round of ice cream and fries.Brought back a few memories cause when we went out,that was wht we usual had.So I totally zoned out after that and since my sis was sittin opposite me she was like am not him okies..so don't do anything weird....*bah*.... but as usual shoppin makes me cheerful so I got myself a new pair of shoes from Carlo Rino.Their super cute!!Spent the rest of the dayz at my aunts.

Friday was very casual.With a few of the usual ppl missin.Chapel was done by Aunty Judith this week.Spent the day with Shaun and hothot well thts Adrien's nick.His alwayz known as LC aka Leng Chai.That's what everyone said when they heard a 19yr old was comin to skool.Even the guyz were excited..lolz...yeah I know ever so gay.And I got an intersting compliment as well...I heard him tell the gurlfren that am so "cartoon" whatever that means but thats the 1st time anyone said that bout me but its cool(:P)Came and home and it was fuckin dramatic and from then on till the rest of the weekend..Fuck seemed to be my fav word.Had dinner with the family at nite and it wasnt exactly fun.Watched some screwed up movie after that.."The Long Weekend"..it was lame but sorta funny in a way....

Saturday was an utter bore.Rotted at home.Watched "Home Alone" at nite again..like for 5th time I suppose....I have no idea why we keep watchin tht so many times...*sheesh*..
Sunday was okies I guess..had lunch and my bro got his bicycle..slept for pretty much the whole day.Watched "Oprah" that nite..when am tragically bored..tht show doesnt seem to be too bad but seriesly it spreads really good messages around...

Goin to skool 2day afternoon.I'll be going twice a week for the next 3 months cause their havin some sex education class thing..am glad I'll get 2 update the gf twice a week now then once a week...thts the great part bout this...gosh I can't wait to rant to her bout my fucked up weekend..fuck..

So since this week sorta suxed..next weekend better rock..least better be nicer than this one anywayz...

Be yourself,
No one can ever tell you
You're doin it wrong.

Here's to goodbye
Tomorrow's gonna came to soon.

No comments: