Sunday, July 16, 2006

Cause everytime I think you're gone,You show up in my rearview mirror

[Mood:Bored]
[Music: Nelly Furtado - Glow]

The usual Friday at skool was a blast.Loadz of laughing,giggling and crapping.Mostly bout Vitz being gay and I mean by HoMosexUal sorta gay..lolz...thats the way he said it anyway(:P) and 50% of the class agreed on that statement.Sorry ya darlin but I still L.O.V.E YOU no matter what!!!
After skool,we had dance practice for the Emerge thing and found out that we have to audition 1st before doin the real thing and there seems to be a major time limit.Like 2 weeks!!So gotta work overtime on tht.Stayed back till bout 5 in the evening and Christine's dad left me home.The rest of the evening was bore since dad was away,we didnt have our typical Friday outing...*sheesh*...

Saturday was the casual stuff.Went to church and came home bout 7 somethin.Was totally worn out and then onlined at nite.Woke up blurry eyed cause crashed in kinda late the night before.Dad arrived bout 8 somethin.Church was normal...normal.We came home early cause dad was tired and all and then here I am.Maybe be goin out 2nite but am not too sure....

Well you could say this week has been normal with a pinch of drama.It's been crazy and am trying to keep up.Time is flying way too fast and am doin all I can to savour every moment.The other day Kc said she didn't wanna preassure me to see the truth but wanted me to learn it my own way.Even T.Ben was tellin us that the one way we learn the best is through pain and I knew exactly what he meant.Pain really brings the best out of us.I really never thought I will be able to get over it but I did and I feel this huge feelin of accomplishment and I know now what it means to rescue youself.Its when we learn to restrain ourselves from tragedy even if its something that we may think we want.It was a hard lesson learn but the fall was worth it and if I had to do it all over again.I would without changin even the tininiest bit of it.

"Here I am again,talking to myself,sitting at a red light.
Both hands on the wheel,how am I supposed to feel?
So much running through my mind.
First you wanna be free.
Then now you say you need me.
Giving mixed signals and signs.
It's so hard to let you in,
Thinking you might slam the breaks again."
-The Getaway-

No comments: