Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Random survey

[Mood:Sleepy]
[Music:Britney Spears - Anticipating]

Some random survey...just cause I find it sorta intersting....got it from Ariel's fren site...

Four movies you can watch over and over again:
1. The Notebook- I think you guyz know how much I adore this flick!!!
2. A Walk to Remember-Gosh!!! This flick makes me tear everytime I watch it and I must have watched it like 8 times I think.Such a touchin tale.As you can see,am so into romantic flicks
3.Pirates of the Carribeans-I've watched practically every repeat of it on Disney.Johnny Depp is effin funny and sorta cute actually..lolz...Keira Knightly isnt too bad in this either.Theres some pretty intersting lines and cute humour.
4.The Wedding Planner-Cause its has lovely wedding sets!

Four places I've lived:
1.I've only lived in one place all my life..lolz
2.-
3.-
4.-

Four of my favourite dishes:
1.Tacos-I love the tacos at Chilli's.They have one of the best!!!
2.Nasi Lemak-Yes am a total Malaysian
3.Quisidellas-Its sorta a taco as well but looks slightly differ.Its mexican as well
4.Italian-I like their variety of pastas and sauce

Four sites I visit daily:
1. ~www.myyahoo.com-Cause its my homepage..loaded with the lastest gossips(:p)
2.~www.friendster.com-I gotta stop hangin there so much...really
3.~Xanga quote sites-Am just obssessed with tht stuff....cant help it
4.~www.blogskin.com-Just to check for new,hot skins

Four places I'd rather be right now:
1.Shoppin mall
2.At a movie
3.A beach
4.On vaca somewhere

Four bloggers your taggin:
1.Sam
2.Denise
3.Sharu
4.Christine
~XoXo~

No comments: