Monday, July 10, 2006

As the light slowly shines through that window panel

[Mood:Tired]
[Music: James Blunt - Goodbye My Lover]

School was pretty casual.Hanged with the gf's and met an old fren.I had no idea it was him.I mean we were in the same school when I was like 7.He became a Christian and thank God for that.He remembered me quite well actually and when he told me who he was..all I did was OMG!!! I can't believe it.I asked him if I still look the same and he said nope not really.He still has that twitch in his eye and the way he stands is sorta still the same.His a lot more shy now.I kept smilin and tellin the gf how he has changed and still not too much.When we were younger I was the prefect and he was the mischievous one so yeah he was the nightmare in class..lolz...fun fun times of screaming,arguing and laughing.He was the naughty kid with a good heart I guess..lolz...well he turned the complete opposite from what I expected and am suprised to see him again after all these years.Its intersting when you meet someone years later.He turned out to be pretty cute as well(:P)It's just a fun crush nothin series..lolz...well besides that my Friday ended with a hearty seafood dinner with the family.

Saturday was a drag.Just the normal mornin onlining and practising for church.Watched "Million Dollar Baby"..Finally!!....it was really good..a sad,inspirin tale.The actors were good and carried their roles very well indeed.Has a pretty sad endin though..and no I didnt cry..okies so I did tear a little....BAH..

Daddy left for the U.S that mornin.Will miss him but its just for a week so thats not too bad..I guess....*sniffles* ....hope he gets more Heshey kisses when he gets back though(:P)....church was pretty casual..my aunt brought along a man from Holand whos workin here. And when he speaks he sounds total Micheal Scheumacher.A mix of Holland and German accent.Pretty cool actually..lolz...After that went over to my aunt's place,hung around and came home around 5.Slept for a couple of hours and spent quality time with the lappie.Tried to stay up for the Final match but fell asleep after half time...yetz again....aparently Italy won!!!!!..My week ahead is packed with loadz of skool work cause of my genius procrastinating and I shall try to find some sorta fun time in the middle..Hopefully....

Let's get together,
Live a little.
Break some rules,
And come out smiling.

There are three things a girl needs in life:
Love to make her feel weak,
Alcohol to make her feel strong,
And a best friend to pick her up when she falls from both

No comments: